Ways to serve and be served
Ministry in Action
Each one of us should use whatever gift he/she has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen. (I Peter 4:10-11 )
Health Ministries is not only about assisting our members with living healthier, happier lives; it is also about reaching out to the surrounding community.
The children in our church are not just the future--they are actively included in the ministries of the church today.
Adventist Youth Ministries
Adventist Youth Ministries provides support and encouragement for young people at what can be a most critical part of their Christian experience.
Over the years, we have been blessed with truly anointed music leaders, vocalists and musicians.
Have you been blessed with the gift of singing? Are you willing to share that gift so that others can be blessed? If you are willing and can commit, contact our Music Ministry leader.
- Women's Ministries: Women's Ministries provides the opportunity for women to grow spiritually and socially through a network of support groups active in the church.
- Single Adult Ministries: Our goal is to support and nurture relationships for single adults with each other and with other members of the church family.
- Adult Sabbath School: Join one of our adult Sabbath school lesson study groups. Every week small groups get together to share what they learned from the lesson and how it has made a difference in their lives.
- Community Service: Part of being a good neighbor is providing services to our surrounding community.
- Adventurers/Pathfinder Club: The Pathfinder Club is part of a world-wide co-ed scouting type organization sponsored by the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Juniors and teens in grades 5-12 of any religion, or none at all, are welcomed and encouraged to join this ministry.
- Mens Ministries: Men connecting with men in their church and community. Mens ministry provides the opportunity for men to grow spiritually and socially through a network of support groups active in the church.
Personal Ministries: Personal Ministries (along with Sabbath School) was established as a major setting for religious education in the Seventh-day Adventist Church. This evangelistic outreach offers bible studies and more for personal growth. It endeavors to inspire, motivate, equip, train and mobilize all members.